Browse our full #ProgrammeforGovernment series.
Over the past three weeks, we’ve been exploring the Welsh Government’s progress in delivering its Programme for Government (PfG). This follows the publication in July of the Welsh Government’s PfG annual report. We’ve published articles covering each of the 10 well-being objectives, which the PfG is structured around.
This page pulls together links to all the articles we’ve published in one place. You can also explore the objectives through our interactive tool at the bottom of the page (and in each of the articles).
Our articles summarise what has happened so far this Senedd. While it’s not been possible to discuss every one of the commitments sitting beneath the 10 well-being objectives, we’ve taken a look at the Welsh Government’s stated priorities and objectives, discussed their broader themes and context, and hopefully set the scene for the remaining two and a half years until the next expected Senedd election.
Programme for Government series:
- Programme for Government: Where are we now? (Introductory article)
- Is the Welsh Government on track to deliver its vision of a healthier Wales?
- Supporting ‘vulnerable’ people: what is the Welsh Government delivering?
- Building the economy: Is the Welsh Government delivering on fair work, sustainability and the economy of the future?
- Decarbonising Wales’ economy: a spotlight on transport and agriculture
- Tackling the nature and climate emergencies: Is more progress needed to achieve government commitments?
- Reforming education: the Welsh Government’s mission to improve standards and tackle inequalities
- Celebrating diversity and eliminating inequality: rhetoric or reality?
- Welsh language, tourism, sports and arts: thriving or surviving?
- Cities, towns and villages: things can only get “even better”
- Wales at home and abroad
For more articles on matters relating to the Senedd and Welsh Government, subscribe to Senedd Research.
Explore the Programme for Government, its objectives and commitments
Article by Senedd Research, Welsh Parliament