Engaging with the Senedd as a researcher can bring many benefits, including:
- Helping to inform Members of the Senedd, and supporting their parliamentary work;
- Shaping and influencing the policy agenda;
- Raising the profile of your research and broadening its dissemination;
- Getting a new perspective on your research;
- Growing your professional network, and
- Learning about policy- and law-making.
You can read more about how knowledge exchange between universities and the four UK legislatures can inform knowledge exchange strategies and activities for universities and researchers in our joint briefing, Knowledge Exchange and Legislatures.